O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

piątek, 1 kwietnia 2011

march of the living!

Dear all

There is a possibility to join different groups on the march of the living. The leader of all this action is Anna Maria Orla Bukowska from Jagiellonian University. Below I send you the link where you can sign up for this but please don't do so If you are not 100% sure you are going to participate in it.

klaudia

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ah2tpw_lui9adGNlbnBMUjcxUUFTUzk5c1FzLUE3VkE&hl=en&authkey=CLiyv5kK

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz