O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

środa, 13 lipca 2011

MJC Kiev 2011

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel"

I think that those words describe very well last conference that I have been on: Muslim Jewish Conference 2011 in Kiev. There was about 70 participants from 18 countries, Muslim and Jews that all together were taking about different contemporary issues. Participants were divided into groups by themes. We weren't able to speak with all participants but for sure as a huge group of people we were able to create nice space, platform where participants could share their thoughts in respect and peaceful way. I must say that workshops were very attractive and well thought. We had time of hard work and time off were we could integrate.
Last but now least we went to Mosque and Synagogue in order to understand each other religion and take passive or active part in praying.
With all responsability I have to say that we achieved at least one of the goals- dialog, integration, connections.

I recommend that event very much. I hope that I will have possibility to attend in next one. For all interested I invite on a conference website and blog.

http://www.mjconference.de http://mjconference.wordpress.com

Thanks for invitation

Klaudia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz