O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

czwartek, 25 sierpnia 2011

seminar Minyanim Israel

I am now on a seminar made by Sochnut. I am in Israel third time, in Jerusalem especially and only yesterday I realy had a chance to discover it's real face. Face of multiculturalism, religous levels different approach to art. I always had a stereotype of this city as religious one, serious, calm. Yesterday I just walk thru the city and could attend on many different music events. Behind every corner there was a stage with artists and in front full of energy audience that sang and danced. There is a festival also where different international groups expose their cultural products. I met there not only Israelis but people around the world.

I started to describe Jerusalem but the truth is that we spend a lot of time in the bus and travel a lot. First time in my life I got possibility to discover real soul of Israel. People, their life, interests, problems that they have to overcome.

5;15 - 3 days ago I woke up and with Eran and other few people we went to see sunrise on a Negev. It was still dark when we started to walk to Ramon. When we got there we sat and in silence we have waited for sunrise which was astonished. Negev a desert was so calm and seems to me be unconditional. With a sun that showed up above her, her image was even more completed. it was so easy to see that desert and sun can not be separated. There are one. Sun without desert can't show it's beauty and desert without sun is just dark spot on a map.

We met also Beduin women. What touched me even more is that the power of human is bigger that power of nature. She fight everyday with stereotypes, society, her friends when she goes to pre college in order to educate her self, open her eyes when other want them to be closed. Most of us have education for granted other need to fight for it. Struggels that this women tries to overcome are nothing compering to life on a desert.Overcoming cultural and social borders is happening every where even on a desert. We normally do not think about it in such a way. Politic, PR, media, minority and majority thats what is shown to us every day. But it is not inspiring it doesnt make us think we have enough of this empty talk. But when you go to Negev and listen to very modesty women that has a power in her self bigger than all politics taken together, you get inspired.

Half of our seminar/ spiritual trip thru Israel passed. We are going today to Tel Aviv. I hope to discover it again and in the same time for the first time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz