O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

sobota, 26 marca 2011

almost in cracow

I am going to be in Cracow today at 11 pm, now I am in Munich, waiting for flight. Please forgive me but description of conference will be published tommorow not today. Why I have not updated infos as I have promissed? Simple.. Turkish goverment ban blogspot.com and I couldn't get on my blog even to say hello to you and ask what would you like me to buy for you from duty free shop.

see you tommorow

Kisses to all

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz