O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

niedziela, 27 marca 2011

report Istambul 2011

Ok so I ma finally back in Krakow.

Conference was done very well from organization side. Ofcourse as usual on such meetings some workshops were late but in general everything was reconsider and on high level.
I am glad that I had oportunity to meet people from European Council, speak with them about general contemporary problems which we weight up during our classes and workshops.

Mostly we spoke about the role of NGO'S in contemoprary issues wit multiculturalism. I asked the question about dominant and marginal discurse which I find very crucial in NGO's work that have to conform with guidelines given by EU. I didn't get the clear answer on that but mostly people agree with question also finding it important.

During my group wokshops I with my group realized that Europe is not prepared to tackle the challange of migration and new different cultures because of lack of these components in our historical background.

We think that needs are:

more open communication- getting to know each other in terms of cultures
exposure to education- especiall kids in low age. First it should start from unformal aeduction and then to formal, muliculturalism as a legal part of education through legislations)
Living with different cultures
Monitoring of situation in Europe- we should know where, when and who comes to Europe, what are he needs of those people? Where they leave, what is their educational process....

Future Projects:

Preschool education not only for kids but also parents. We should teach about multicultural sensitivity.

Parents should know how to establish NGO, start projects that would become part of the system
New Platforms of communication
Secial institution with lawyers that would give feeling of security
Media- space for marginal discurs of minorities , more objective media sources
Security of social media? How to do that?
Tools:

Educational meetings
Train Leaders
Platform of communication
Business community involvement
Public Discussion in media
Partnering: barter cooperation between media and local community

I also have found some time to see the city. It is huge and astonishing! I just saw city center with mosques. Unfortunately I couldn;t go in because of late hours. I had opportunity to go into Blue Mosque which is absolutely superb.

We also had a lunch on a boat. For four hours we were sailing but for me it wad definitely to much! Two hours would be enough especially that on the boat was cold and I a lot of people wanted to have just a walk around the city.

Thanks to organisers for invitation and custody thru all conference.

Fotos later

Please ask questions If you are inerested in details

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz