O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
I love traveling but only when I am comming back to Krakow. Drinking cafe, watching people,discuss about daily things.. just life. I like to travel around the world and participate in educational seminars, conferences and debates. I want to bring them closer to those who can't be there physically

sobota, 19 marca 2011

Written in a train...

Hi
Just ten minutes more and I will be in Warsaw. I did not come here for any conference but for PURIM party. Will send you some pictures later. But good news! Next week I am going on a conference FORUM NGO 2011. After the party will send you program, so we will be able to talk a little about it. I am going to represent there Jewish Association Czulent from Krakow but it doesn not mean that I can't represent you! Prepare your questions ... see you after bal!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz